Re: [IP] First day on the pump -- great!

Good idea but I would hate to take away the pleasure that my wife gets in
seeing me squirm.  Plus, when it gets too bad for her due to wacky sleep
patterns that sometimes I develop from working on the computer till all
hours of the night, I have found the couch to be quite comfortable!  Yes,
never slept on the couch till I got married;)

Also, if anyone else wants to see our agenda for the Diabetic Care Fair
that we are putting on, I went ahead and put it on the
site  http://www.ok-pumpers.com/carefair.html  Someone emailed me about it
and I posted it for her but figured that others might get some ideas as
well.  Most likely I will take some notes on everything that will happen
and could pass them along if anyone request them.

>Here's where I'd suggest Two Pumps, and I'm not talking about
>Disetronic  :>)       Actually I have three, my two insulin pumps and
>my CPAP (Continuous Positive Airflow Pressure)  which has
>"cured" my snoring.  And as a bonus it has cured the pains my
>wife had in her elbows and completely eliminated the bruises I was
>getting in my ribs.     ;>)

Jeff Fisher