Re: [IP] Girl Talk

        I am 21( I hope this is close enough for you)  and I go through the
same thing but about a week before.  I usually try to go for healthy stuff
instead of junk food.  This is hard sometimes being in college and all.  I
have a bad need for Twinkies, so I have started getting the low fat ones.
These things are so sweet one will curb my sweet needs for the rest of the
day and sometimes 2 days.  I usually try to make that my only unhealthy treat
for the day, if I can help it.(At least my only sweet treat for the day).
After I start, this need for everything bad( sweet and full of fat) usually
goes away and I get back on track.  I have told my doctor of this and he said
as long as I keep it under control and do not pig out, that he is not
concerned.  I hope this can help you.  If you have anymore questions feel
free to email me anytime.

              Cheri :)
P.S.> this has never affected my wieght either, that is another reason my doc
is not worried about me having this problem.