Re: [IP] First day on the pump -- great!

On 14 Oct 99, at 16:41, Michael wrote:

> > At 01:28 PM 10/14/1999  Jeff Fisher wrote:
> > >First of all, congratulations on both your wedding anniversary and
> > >starting on your pump!  My first advise for all new married pumpers is
> > >not to use your pump as a head thumping device on your spouse to stop
> > >them from snoring.
> >
> > What a great idea!!! I hadn't thought of doing that... next time I'm
> > awakened from my beauty rest, I'll try it and see how well it works.
> >
> Is it OK to use the tubing as a garrote??.... that will silence the
> snores :-)
> email @ redacted

Here's where I'd suggest Two Pumps, and I'm not talking about
Disetronic  :>)       Actually I have three, my two insulin pumps and
my CPAP (Continuous Positive Airflow Pressure)  which has
"cured" my snoring.  And as a bonus it has cured the pains my
wife had in her elbows and completely eliminated the bruises I was
getting in my ribs.     ;>)