[IP] Flu and alarms

Hello everyone - I'd like to recieve two advices from yoy guys...
Yesterday I got two NO DELIVERY alarms, but the tubing was ok.
The first one happened while I was applying a 6.1 U bolus - it
stopped when in 4.8 U. The second one while I was applying a 4.8 U
bolus - it stopped when in 2.8 U. I am a 507C user and in both cases
I pressed SEL twice and proceeded the lack of bolus (1.3 U in the first
case and 2.0 in the second one). What's going on?

The other stuff is about flu - before I have come here to Orlando I used
to take 2g of vitamin C each other day, and I did that through the first
four months I am here (botled vitamin C). But since one month ago
I haven't taken it and yesterday (also) I got a flu. I knew that when sick
I must rise 0.1 u/h the basal rates, and I did it. During the day my blood
sugars were a little bit higher than the target (140) - 170 before sleep,
around 11 PM.

So I added 0.1 u/h to my night-basal rate (0.7 u/h + 0.1 u/h = 0.8 u/h)
and at 3:00 PM my bg was 80... normally is around 160. I took a glass
of milk and bolus 0.1 U to achieve my target (140) at 6:00 AM. So at
6:00 AM I woke up with bg=86.

Any advice about what to do when a little bit sick? How about the alarms?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.