[IP] software

Hello Dan - this is Jose, Floridian pumper.
I read your post about the carbo counter software and
I'd like to recieve a copy - sure I'll give you all available
feedback. I also did a program to calculate the boluses
and th "set change" - the value to be administred by the
pump based on the glucometer reading. I wrote it to be
used in handhelds and nanocomputers like the CASIO
ones. Sure you can use in PC - you'll need a QuickBasic
compiler. Yours appears to be good, though - can you
send a copy to me, please? Take care.