Re: [IP] college and diabetes

>Hi --I'll actually be going to college next year and would be interested in
>hearing the stuff you've had to deal with in terms of being diabetic at
>college.  of course i'm sure it will be easier since i have a pump, but
>still . . .:)  --gianna
I went away to college for a year and a half, and believe me, i think i had
a wider range of different experiences in that time span than i have in the
10 years since i was diagnosed and not at school.  If you have any
questions, I wasn't on the pump but am now, I would be glad to help or offer
advice.  My private email addres is email @ redacted  Good