Subject: Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

Our daughter tests anywhere and everywhere.  She frequently tests in
restaurants and social gatherings.  We have never had a negative response
from anyone, (secretly I wish we had, so I could let them have it).
BTW, tonight after ballet, she boldly reconnected her set, which was on her
hip, (under a leo and tights) right in front of ten 12 yr old girls.  When I
complimented her on her confidence she said why not, I'm proud of my pump and
I don't care what others think about it.  Pretty self-assured for a 10 yr
old-I'm proud to say!!

Robin
Mom to Jordin, diagnosed at 7 months-now 10!!