Re: [IP] Warning: test more than once

Vicki McDonald wrote:

> So, I guess from now on I need to check every blood sugar twice.

All the inserts in strips I have read say to retest if in doubt.  I do
side-by-side bgs 1 or 2 times a month, usually when I suspect a reading,
but occasionally just to make sure I am still getting consistent results
with my meter.  If a retest shows the same value and I still think it
isn't right (I occasionally feel like I am high when I am in target), I
will test with another meter.  I keep strips for a meter other than my
main meter as a backup and for re-testing.