Meter inconsistencies was Re: [IP] Warning: test more than once

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> especially with the fast take!
> ruth
> >> And I don't need this kind of trauma in my life.
> > So, I guess from now on I need to check every blood sugar twice.

It doesn't mater what meter you pick, it is consistent for some and
inconsistent for others.  My approach to meters is use one I can get
consistent consecutive readings.  I do at least 1 a month, sometimes
cause I doubt a reading, sometimes because I haven't done one for a
while.  Some with have good success with any particular meter while
others will have problems with the exact same meter.  I say, find a
meter that you like and get consistent results from but remember that
meter accuracy is a YMMV thing like everything else about dm.