Re: [IP] nighttime low

You may want to consider doing a temp basal due to the activity.  My 13 yr
old daughter is a cheerleader and had a game last night and she was active
for a couple of hours so we set a temp basal when she went to bed.  We
dropped it 0.2 for 8 hrs.  She was in the 100's when she went to bed and I
check her at 12:30 and she was 85, then at 1:30 she was 54.  I believe the
extra activity causes her to go low thru the night.

Learning to live on 5 hrs. of sleep! LOL