Re: [IP] New Dr.

   Amazing to think that one has to travel SEVEN HOURS to find a doctor who
can meet your child's needs! Then again, Ellen (camelsRFun) posted the
following article  <A HREF="http://www.islet.org/forum/messages/10367.htm">"No
 one knows how to manage the disease satisfactorily"</A> at the Islet
Foundation website <A HREF="http://www.islet.org/forum/wwwboard.htm">The
Islet Foundation Public Message Forum</A>. After reading this, I think those
of you who have outstanding endos who DO "get it" should send them all a
dozen roses tomorrow!!!...Geez, when even doctors admit that their colleagues
don't understand diabetes, no wonder we're all so frequently frustrated!!!

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)