Re: [IP] night time numbers

In a message dated 10/14/99 9:03:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< or at least, until we ran into an unrelated
 > problem!!...
 What was that problem if I may ask? >>
   LOL - nothing specific...I just meant no sooner do we get one problem
resolved with pumping, then along comes another one further confusing the
issue! I've mentioned the "insulin cocktail mix", but so far Melissa hasn't
tried it. I'm biding my time as she enters another lackadaisical phase of
mediocre bgs ( meaning mid-high 100s as opposed to low-mid 100s), remembering
to be grateful that she does check as often as she does, does correct if
she's miscalculated, does comment on "needing" to re-check her basals...and
basically ISN'T being the rebellious, defiant, negligent teen with diabetes
that I'd heard about from other parents in years gone by. I know she could be
doing much better, but I also know she could be doing much worse. Since we're
in search of a new endo anyway, I'm hedging my bets that she'll want to "make
a good first impression" and will tighten up on her somewhat sloppy control
before then!

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)