Re: [IP] night time numbers

Michael:

Actually this insulin doesn't disappear into the "Insulin Black Hole". It
all gets cyber transported to my house in lovely upstate New York, where it
sits in my body for a couple days. I have fun with it - I chase it around,
while it causes unexplained lows. I try to assimilate it into my daily
routine, using portions of it for snacking, playing around, but no luck. I
can't tame it, it's fickle, disappearing just when I thought I had it
figured out. I used to worry, but no longer. The "Black Hole Insulin" will
return some day, usually when I least expect it <vbg>

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted