Re: [IP] carbs in halloween candy

Hi Ruth,

I'd love to have the typed out sheet with all the carb counts of the little
mini candies out for halloween.  Congrats on the A1C.  Greg just started his
pump on Thursday, one week down and I have to say that at this point we are
exhausted, I'll post the story one of these days, but things are getting
better slowly but surely.  His A1C came back at 7.7 (pre-pump).

Wendy (Greg 12, dx'd Dec 17/99, Pump Oct 7/99)