Re: [IP] Worried about low b/g.....

Mind you I am only speaking on what I've been told and have never really pursued it as far as understanding the "medical" piece behind it.  I was recently having some serious lows, 35 and was still walking around.  My doctor saw these and I got to hear it once again, "you know each time you have one of these lows your losing brain cells.".  You've really brought up a great question and I hope we hear from some experts on this one.

email @ redacted wrote:

Fran, are these treated lows were talking about? Or emergency lows, when
glucagon is needed?  Really interested.  Thanks