Re: [IP] carbs in halloween candy

In a message dated 10/14/99 8:05:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< endo and team at kaiser had no idea that both the 508 and the new QR micro
 sofsets were available.  and this is an endo from San Francisco! >>
   Dont'cha just love how we IP-ers keep dazzling the so-called experts with
our "first-hand knowledge??? Even my daughter's pump-wearing CDE didn't know
as much about the 508 as I did from the Ip-ers!!!...and Congrats on the
lowered A1C!

Regards, Renee