Re: [IP] night time numbers

   Just a thought....the first 2 times Melissa attempted using Humalog in her
pump, she was awakened every night by having to go to the bathroom &
discovering a bg in the 300s. She'd gone low shortly after dinner because the
Humalog acted faster than her digestion, so I can only surmise that the
absence of bolused insulin enabled the digested food to spike her bgs later
in the night. When we finally resorted to her bolusing AFTER she finished her
meal, the problem was resolved.....or at least, until we ran into an
unrelated problem!!...

Regards, Renee (one of many pump-moms)