Re: [IP] night time numbers

> I have a similar problem.  I can go to bed with a "normal" number
> and wake up in the middle of the night and be in the high 300's.

Common problem at least in young people. You need a very accurate set
of profiles around "go to sleep time" to see if you get a bg rise
right after your head hits the pillow. If this is the case, you can
set a long temp basal rate when you retire and have your night time
rate pick up at some very early AM time like 1 or 2am

this works great for some people.