Re: [IP] First day on the pump -- great!

(Hubby here, she is still working!)
Great, now I'm giving people bad ideas to try;).  We get a LOT of first
time pumpers calling the house and if I get the phone first, that is about
how far I can give advise before Shari grabs the phone out of my hands.
She has done that too (swinging the pump by the tubing).  That drives me nuts!