[IP] Are there any Michigan pumpers?/Dr. Kilbane patients

His office in Livonia is having a dinner/get together and I am wondering if there are any IP people going. I really like this Doctor and the people he has working for him. I have finally found a group that lets you have controlled self-control. They reel you in when necessary and monitor you pretty close so that you do not fall off the band wagon. When I first went there my A1C was at 8.5 and as of July I am at 5.6. This better control and watchful eye makes life easier for me and my wife. Since married six years ago I have crashed(not a car type crash) twice, once when she was 9 months pregnant and we had only been married two years(1st crash) and she had only remedial diabetes knowledge. She is fluent in Diabetes now.