Re: [IP] Help with Carb Ratios

Steve, I did the testing one time over a 24 hour period. I found that with
proper adjustment of basals (which I have now), I didn't go low or high. Life
includes food and exercise though. Like Michael said, once in while it just
happens. Try and see if this is a pattern. Like I said Adjusting my basal
rate 2 hours before my patterned high has worked for me. I guess that's the
way I metabolize the insulin. I only use one carb count 15g  carbs to 1 unit
Hope your highs get better!