Re: [IP] First day on the pump -- great!

At 01:28 PM 10/14/1999  Jeff Fisher wrote:
>First of all, congratulations on both your wedding anniversary and starting
>on your pump!  My first advise for all new married pumpers is not to use
>your pump as a head thumping device on your spouse to stop them from

What a great idea!!! I hadn't thought of doing that... next time I'm
awakened from my beauty rest, I'll try it and see how well it works. I can
swing the pump by the tubing... that ought to make a good impression. <he, he>

(married 30 years this coming March)