Re: [IP] night time numbers

I have a similar problem.  I can go to bed with a "normal" number and wake up
in the middle of the night and be in the high 300's.  I don't eat before I go
to bed.  I am wondering if I am somehow sleeping on the tube wrong and
stopping the normal flow of insulin.  Sometimes I can blous to correct and
will wake up within acceptable range and other times I can wake up and still
be high.  Does anyone have the same problem and if so do you have any
suggestions to solve the problem.

          Cheri :)