[IP] Info for new member

 Dear Michael,
   My Health Options nurse wanted a patient of hers to join the IP list.  She
has been on a pump for awhile and needs some support and help.
   I did not remember the exact address I used to join.  Gave her
email @ redacted  If this is incorrect could you send her the
correct address and also how to get the Digest instead of all the e-mail.
I'm rather new to this stuff but really find the Digest terrific.
   The nurse's e-mail address is:  email @ redacted  I am mailing the above
addresses, if they are incorrect please e-mail her with correct info.  She
does have patients that want to access this site.
   Thanks for all the help and words can't express how much I appreciate you.