> you could also ask the person if they would like a clean lancet and offer
them > to test their own blood too!!!!

i have done this! i ask people all the time if they want to test. i am a
"test wherever the heck i am at that moment" person, and it makes so many
less hassles in life. i've tested in airplanes as well, right there with
two people on each side (asking first if they cared, which they didn't), i
test every time i go to restaurants, and most of the time, no one even
notices, i test in classes, in  lines, in stores, wherever the "mood"
strikes me. i spend enough of my time looking for bathrooms, why waste more
of it?

Erinn (soon to be pumping, december i hope!)