[IP] Flying and pumping

I'll stick my anceint $0.02 in this....

I've flown many times and never thought about disconnecting.  I assume there
is probably some possibility of trouble from change in air pressure but I
always test an hour into flight and during flight because of change in
activity, eating and whatnot anyway.

(I recomend bringing whatever your food needs with you because airline food
has never been known for being food.)

Best bet is YMMV but don't worry about: probably safe to play safe but not

yerachmiel altman

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be