Re: [IP] night time numbers

this is what geneva goes through alot.  I am getting to the point where I am
just letting her be high when it is midnight..or I will only correct her to
about 200...then she goes to a really low basal  (0.2-0.3) at 1 am until
about 4 am.

this is why mag and I are discussing the temp basal thing.  we set geneva's
as soon as she is IN bed and ready to sleep.  I can count on her going up at
least 100 points as soon as she falls asleep.  happened last night.