Re: [IP] my disease is better than yours! nah nah nah!

Hi Jen,

You didn't say how long you've had diabetes, but I've seen a lot of it in my
husband's family and it's not pretty.  Complications can come at anytime and
despite the best control in the world.  Granted, there are some lucky ones
out there, and I sincerely hope that you will be one of them, but the fact
remains that diabetes is still a seriously life-threatening disease which
needs to be cured.  No one is trying to take funds away from any other
disease, but we must make sure that diabetes gets the money and attention
that it deserves.

mother to Jack, 5-1/2yrs old,
diabetic since age 19 months