Re: [IP] Re:BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

the question of whether or not to test at a restaurant table brings to mind
this question -- i'd always left to test (hated to, but did; from now on i'm
doing it on my lap!!), but is lack of light an issue?      do you need bright
light to get a true reading?     i always was so afraid of losing power and
having to test by candlelight and not getting a true number?       i know - i
know.......i worry WAY too much!    but is this a possibility?

this pump and list are the best things to happen to me in years!!

kim