[IP] Lifescan In Touch software

I received an update from Lifescan for my old In Touch software. The upgrade
is version 1.31 which is Y2K ready. I do commend Lifescan for sending out
this free upgrade, but I do not need it. I've been using my own software
(earlier versions of this software were not flexible enough for me and the
pumping records I wanted to keep). I also rarely use my Profile meter
anymore. I've switched to the Accuchek Complete.

So if anyone out there has a Lifescan meter and hasn't any software but
would like to use it, let me know. Please e-mail me directly. Do not respond
to this list. I do recommend that you research this software at Lifescan's
site to see if it has the features that you want. Also, remember that you do
need the proper computer cable for your meter.