Re: [IP] Help with Carb Ratios

Hi Steve - how did you determine the carbo ratios?
Jose
email @ redacted

Donna --

I am currently using 3 different carb ratios - 12 at breakfast, 9 at lunch,
and
15 at dinner.

I've thought about changing the basal rate a few hours before the high's,
but my
last few fasting basal tests show that they are set correctly.

On the subject of basal testing, my last test was one extended 24 hour
period.
Other than the fact that it's hard to go that long without eating, are there
any
advantages or disadvantages to testing over one long period vs. testing over
several short periods?

As always, thanks for your help!

== Steve ==

email @ redacted on 10/13/99 11:50:24 am