[IP] Re:Flu shots urged (my public service announcement)

>Who should get the shots? The elderly as well as anyone with a health
>condition such as asthma or diabetes that makes them especially vulnerable to

Our doctor also recommends shots for people with a history of pneumonia,
AND for all people who regularly come into contact with persons in any
of these groups (particularly immediate family members). So even thought
I am deathly afraid of shots, I will be getting my vaccines, and I will
be trying to fuss as little as possible because I know it is nothing
compared to what my husband has to go through every day.