Re: Subject: Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

What my wife now does is check her sugar at the table but still being
considerate of those around her that she is not aware of how they will
handle the site of blood.  Easy to do with the meters that are out today
and easy to give herself a bolus as the meal is arriving.  Fortunately the
people we normally hang out' with are in the diabetes education field as
well and know what is going on.  This Tuesday, we are going to have a
pumping meeting at a restaurant and yes, the blood will be flowing for
everyone to see!   Looking forward to getting our hands on the new MiniMed
pump with the remote control (508) for even easier bolus giving.
Jeff Fisher
http://www.ok-pumpers.com