[IP] problems with minimed

Has anyone else had problems with minimed?? They sent me the
old pump when I was suppose to get the new one. and everytime
I call them they say they will call back and never do!! I still havn't
had a nurse come to hook it up and actuallly hooked it up on my
own with no problems!!

This is *******E - X - A - C - T - L - Y******  the point. I was supposed
to recieve the last version one but it didn't happen. I posted a
message here and tried to contact Minimed - the attendant wasn't
efficient and limited herself to say that they couldn't do anything :-((((
But the scream went away and a supervisor called and asked me
why I was unhappy... we spoke a little bit, she was very pleasant
and told me that after she hangs up she would contact the FL rep
and the FL rep would call me ASAP.

It did NOT happen yet...

Let's see what happens - I will keep you guys informed.