[IP] night time numbers

I posted on the 12th about how Eve's overnight numbers where pretty good
(dropped 60 points the night of the 11th) and we were going to decrease her
basal insulin  by .1.

Well... never got around to doing this. The next night (12th) she did a site
change before bed, checked her at 11:30 - 342 bg bolused her 4 units (should
have brought her down to 180)  rechecked her at 1a.m. - 285, I guess this
insulin went into some black hole. At this point, being very tired I felt I
wouldn't bolus anything (since she dropped 60 points the night before) went
back to bed. Checked her the next morning at 7:30a.m. 138, from 1a.m. to
7:30a.m. a drop of 147 points! Now I'm scared, (should have check her at
3a.m. ), that's a big drop.

Same thing last night, 11:30 - 330 bolused 3 units, black hole again, this
time I check at 3a.m. - 285 didn't bolus, 6a.m. - 231, didn't bolus 7:30 -
199, from 3a.m. to 7:30 she dropped 95 points. I know we have to find out
why she is so high at 11:30, (we thought we had this one solved, but I guess

 Until the last few night, all has been going well overnight.  I don't
understand why the boluses (?) don't work at 11:30 and why she drops after

Falling a sleep
Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99