Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

In a message dated 10/13/99 11:29:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  We are millions and only a few thousands get
 so much more.  How Did they get it?   They "ACTED UP"  They
 offended and they disgusted and they confronted and upset many.
 But we are to be "discrete"?  It is time for Confrontation.  I have
 lived with the promise for a Cure for decades, >>

George, you are sooooo right!   "In their faces" is the way to go about
getting the funding for more research.  The "squeaky wheel" always gets the
grease.  The ADA should organize a lobbying trip to Washington consisting of
amputees and blind people......That would get the attention of congress!

Pat