Re: [IP] Worried about low b/g.....

Ok this isn't necessarily pump related but i needed the expert advice from
this site! I just heard this morning on Good Morning America, it profiled a
10yr old type 1 girl, and her mother made the comment that Low blood sugar
kills brain cells!  Now this is only the 2nd time i've heard it, and i've
heard it from our endo.  Has anyone heard this before and do they feel it to
be true??????  Worried as usual!

It isn't EXACTLY that, but the meaning is correct.