In a message dated 10/13/99 8:11:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So, do you test for ketones in public too?
 At 10:29 PM 10/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
 >I totally agree with you about the bathrooms being dirty and yes I do test
 >pub;ic and proud of it.
It is amazing to me that these two would even be considered in the same
context.  I personally choose to do it in public but usually in my lap,
because it is the safest and easiest place to do it.  Many bathrooms don't
have places to put a meter and personally what is the difference between
doing it at the sink of a bathroom and doing it at the table of a restaurant.
 I don't get it if you can offend someone at a table you can offend someone
who walks into a bathroom?  Or now are we supposed to just do it when sitting
on toilets?  Is this with pants down or up?