Re: [IP] It's here and I'm petrified!

Before Katie inserts the Silhouette needle, we put a big ole glob of EMLA
cream on her belly and cover it with a Tegaderm patch for at least 2
hours.  Her skin is beyond numb and she is so comfortable with the
insertion now (drum roll, please!) she is inserting them HERSELF!  And
it's only been two months!  And she's only 8 years old!  EMLA is awsome
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 8, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (only kid in Alaska...so far!)

<<  The softset needle looks so long!!!  I didn't think it was a
needle!?? Is it??