Re: [IP] Diabetes-attention getter??

>me personally I get mad if someone tries to give me special treatment..
>Brian Carter

me too...it drives me nuts...so how to you subtlely let someone know that?
like for instance i had this friend in high school who used to make special
sugar-free pies and things for me when she'd host a party...it was a nice
gesture but everyone wondered what it was and they tasted like cardboard ;)
how do you let people know that it is a serious thing but you can take care
of yourself just fine, thank you, except for the occasional time when you
might have special needs or need their help with a low or something...it
seems like a catch-22.