[IP] Diabetes-attention getter??

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has ever felt that others perceive your diabetes as
a way to get attention from others.  I sometimes get the feeling others look
at me as if I am seeking attention by injecting or testing in their view.  I
once heard through the grapevine, that a former friend of mine said I worry
too much about my stupid disease.  I would like to hear if anyone else out
there as ever felt this way before.  Don't worry though, I will never let
someone's comment stop me from taking care of my diabetes ever!  The question
just seems to cross my mind often while doing those things in public.

Jamie