Re: [IP] my disease is better than yours! nah nah nah!

Funding for diabetes comes to about 28 dollars per person compared to 5 +
times that per person for AIDS. Diabetes killls more people per year than
AIDS does. Diabetes Kills more people per year than breast cancer. the NIH
needs to equally disperse funding
AIDS can be STOPPED if people would use protection Diabetes cannot be
stopped as there IS no way of stopping it. I don't know how old you are but
I am 50 and I want a cure and I am on the bandwagon! for a cure!
PS dying from diabetes is not a good way to go:(