Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

At 09:09 PM 10/13/1999 , you wrote:
>So, do you test for ketones in public too?

I actually have tested Ketones in public  but that is a little
different.  that i go to the bathroom for..  But like i said   you can test
in public and make it where others don't know...I have had some sitting
right next to me never know that i tested or given a shot...  its all a
matter of approach.

Its all just a matter that each diabetic has to find out for them
self   not one way is Best ..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted