[IP] Re: Silhouettes Complaint

I don't understand the complaint about Silhouettes.  The "hole in the skin" is covered by
transparent tape, so what's the problem?  Are my Silhouettes different from yours, Natalie?

I have only been pumping for a month, but I love the Silhouettes and the ease with which I can use
them and not have so much tape on me.  I am reasonably careful about cleaning the site before
penetration, but once I simply forgot to swipe with IV Prep and went ahead and inserted.  Result:
no problem, no infection.  Everyone is different, everyone has their own preferences.  I
particularly like Silhouettes, but that doesn't mean everyone else does or should.  There is more
than one way to skin a cat!!