Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

In a message dated 10/13/99 7:23:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am just coming from before I was diabetic
 and hated to see blood and shots and would feel faint when I saw it. It was
 just trying to tell you how I felt about respect for other. >>

Megan.......being on the "other side" gives you a unique perspective.
Tolerance is so important.  I know how I felt before I was
diagnosed.....nonjudgemental....and Im still that way.    We do what we have
to do....

Pat