Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

In a message dated 10/13/99 7:39:19 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< I personally can't stand the smell of onions, do not like the looks of
snails
 or any other slimy things that people choose to eat. But, I don't ask my
 dinner companions to go eat these things in the bathroom  >>

Good analogy!   One of the husbands  of one of my former friends has the
annoying habit of blowing his nose at the table .......now talk about
sickening!!!  Would I ever say anything about it to her or to him.......heck
no!  That would be rude!

Tell Rachel to keep on testing.......!

Pat