Re: [IP] First vacation since dx'ed

Laura, i too was very anxious on our first vacation since being diagnosed.  I
can only give a few pointers because Matt was on MDI not yet pumping.  First,
bring extra's of EVERYTHING, have a backup meter especially.  2nd activity
level will be extremely high.  Matt used much much less insulin on vacation
even while eating more!  A couple of times he went without his lunch shot at
all, because of activity!  Good Luck, and just try and relax and enjoy!