Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

Megan -

We may not all agree with you......but who says we have to!  My opinion is
different from yours,  but it is just that.....an opinion!   Don't be sorry
for the way you feel about testing in public!  You have the right to feel
that way!   I may not (and do not) agree with you, but thats okay!!   If you
feel strongly about not testing in public.......then don't.   Try not to take
these posts personally!!  Hang in there & always stick up for what you feel &
believe!! (even if the next person may not feel the same way!!)

Teressa
Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!