Re: [IP] BE LOUD, BE PROUD...TEST IN PUBLIC

I don't think that I made what I was saying that way I meant. I do not mind
testing me blood sugar in public, but that only place is at the table. I do
think that a shot is a different thing if you do it in your arm or something.
I am sorry if I was making people think that I was talking about testing
anywhere. I was and am only talking about at the table at restaurants.

Megan