Rachel always tests in public. No one has ever commented negatively on it.
Now, do they speak behind our backs? Who knows, who cares. She does what she
has to do to stay healthy. Testing in public has taught her to know there is
nothing to hide about being a diabetic (person with diabetes). This is her
life. She is not inconveniencing anyone.

I personally can't stand the smell of onions, do not like the looks of snails
or any other slimy things that people choose to eat. But, I don't ask my
dinner companions to go eat these things in the bathroom because they make me
nauseous. I just don't watch, so I ask all you blood nauseous people to do
the same thing, don't watch.

Mom to Rachel, who will never be taught to hide her diabetes.